No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

Clements Scout Ranch
The Clements Scout Ranch is home to Camp Cherokee and Camp Meisenbach. The
ranch has over 3300 acres of towering pines an four well-stocked lakes. Cam=
Cherokee has nine weekend sites with two large pavilions and 19 summer
campsites complete with dining hall, headquarters building, first aid lodge=
,
swimming pool, waterfront, horses, etc.

James Ray Scout Reservation
James Ray Scout Reservation is located on Lake Texoma in North Central
Texas, near Pottsboro. There is a sports complex where archery is already
set up. But there is no mention of a hall.

Camp Constantin/ Jack D. Furst Aquadics Base
Camp Constantin/ Jack D. Furst Aquatics Base is located on Possum Kingdom
Lake in Palo Pinto County, near Graford, Texas. No mention of a hall either=
.

Camp Wisdom
Located 11 miles from downtown Dallas. Several halls and three large open
fields. Many campsites.

Southfork Ranch
(800) 989-7800
fax: 972-442-5259.
1000.00
SouthFork Ranch. The Date is open. The site fee is 1000.00 for one day. We
have to use their caterers and they will cook exactly what we want. They
want to see the
menu and any leads as to where to find the items. They do not allow
outside food. We can have our tournament outside. No horses. No pets. No
camping. Lots and Lots of parking.

twinn points (817)-237-3141.
eagle mountain lake west of fort worth. $4.00 a night camping plus,
the only natural sandy beach in Dallas or fort worth. life guard's, high
dives and trapeze's. it's one hour from garland to twinn points resort.
10/tent/night
Camp Summit, Inc.
2915 L.B.J. Freeway
Suite 185
Dallas, Texas 75234
(972) 484-8900
http://www.flash.net/~cmpsumit/map.htm
Lisa Brazil - Camp Director
Lura Hammond - administrator of the site.
117 acrs 50 developed. 407 cooper canyon road. 100 folks lodge. 300
people-covered pavilion. 140 cabins. Lura Hammond - administrator of the
site.
117 acre 50 developed. North of Lewisville fm 407 off cooper canyon road.
The lodge will take 100 folks .There is a covered Pavilion that will hold
300. There are cabins on the grounds and they will hold 140. I think that i=
will be a good thing for a smaller event such as fall court or artisan but
not for this event. If you all want to go out and see the site Lura is very
much wanting to meet us. Edwin went out to this site  in 1999 and found tha=
the owners had some requirements that we could not meet. This may have
changed by now. What do you think Edwin?

Creative Arts Building - Dallas
Fair Park Administration
Responsible for the management and operation of the public, this
organization has 749,000 square feet of space available for lease.
(214) 670-8400 Steve Baltz 214-670-8581 $1000.00 Cook off site. 10% off
gross invoice - food. Everything rented. Kitchen area empty. Creative Arts
Building - Dallas
$1000.00 is the site fee. We will have to pay them 10% off gross invoice of
the food we purchase for the feast if we do not use their caterers, (this
goes for all the places on the property). Everything will need to be rented=
.
tables, & chairs. Kitchen area is empty. We can bring in our own equipment
and set up a kitchen or cook off site. And set up the warming trays for
serving. Since there
is no camping at this site we would have it for just Saturday. They will
discuss having us there after midnight but they close up at midnight. They
said that we would have to get permits from the city to fight outside
otherwise we approval do it inside. We will have to tour the site, get an
application, fill it out there and submit it. The date is open. No horses.
No pets. No camping. Lots and Lots of parking!

For Park reservations only, 512/389-8900, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
and 9 a.m. - 12 noon (Saturday). (the 800 number is for information only, i=
will not take reservations 1-800-792-1112; select "3" and "3" )

All have large dining halls with kitchens, parking, camping, acreage, nearb=
hotels. Each has their own rules on Alcohol and each has different ways of
calculating fees per case basis.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/cleburne/cleburne.htm

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/eisenhow/eisenhow.htm

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/fairfiel/fairfiel.htm

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/lakewhit/lakewhit.htm

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/tyler/tyler.htm

Old Settlers' Park and Recreation Center - 1201 E. Louisiana
Formerly Picnic Park, this facility was completely redeveloped in 1996 and
features a barrier-free playground, two picnic pavilions, hike/bike trail,
native plant area, basketball court, parking and picnic areas. The Center i=
a 10,000 square foot multi-purpose facility with activity rooms, game room,
gym with hardwood floor and a unique 8000 square foot covered sports
pavilion. A diverse range of recreational and educational programs are
offered for all ages. Open six days a week. Call 542-5014 for more
information. (39.3 acres)

McKinney Community Center and Nature Trail - 2001 S. Central Expressway
Offers a wide range of recreational and sports activities. This 22,000
square foot facility offers a wide variety of classes such as dance, potter=
and music for all age groups. Facility includes meeting rooms, programming
rooms with kitchen facilities, game room, crafts room, Weight/Fitness Club,
full service gymnasium, two racquetball courts, video games, shower and
locker facilities, basketball, volleyball, adult softball and flag football
leagues. Reservations for a room or the entire Center are available during
non-operational hours for meetings or special occasions. The Center
overlooks a beautiful, wooded area southwest of Towne Lake and is connected
to the Wilson Creek hike and bike trail system and Wilson Creek Nature
Trail. Call 972-542-0046 for more information. (82.3 acres). meeting
20.00/hr
during office hours, 30.00/hr. off hours. Lobby 40/hr. Full service kitchen
10/hr. Fighting outside ok.
**Individual rooms hold 200-300 but not 500 at once.

Collin county Youth Park 972-548-4792 (Barn)

Plano Civic Center. Spring Creek between 75/Jupiter - Lew 972-422-0296.
Parking, out by midnight, large

Mesquite Rodeo Center. 635/80 January 99, 972-329-3100 Tammy Farrel. 17,500
4 rooms 800 square feet. 12000 sq. ft. dinner. 100/room dinner. Chip Woods.
OPEN. Mesquite Performance Hall. However they refereed me to the Mesquite
Rodeo Center that is being built by Gunthar and Sara's home. It is right of=
635/80. There are lots of other hotels around. They already
have one event occurring on the other side of the center. He is offering us
4 rooms 800 square feet each for use during the day, and a 12,000 sq. ft.
dinner area that will hold 500 of us. There is fighting allowed in the
dining hall. No horses. Fees are 100/room and the dinner hall charge is
dependent on the dinner cost. They do the cooking but they will do our menu=
,
they want to talk to Morgan when it is convent for her about the menu.
Contact was Chip Woods 972-329-3100.

Trades Days, In Canton,.....600 spaces.......903-567-6556 Dec.7th
reservations for January. Canton is not taking reservations for January
until December 7th, All dates at this moment are open. We can be the first
caller at 8am to get the site if we want it. I say we take this one since i=
have everything we need for a camping event even if it gets really cold and
snowy.

Sincerely
FHavas

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas
=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=
=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=
=B0`=B0=BA=A4