No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

Richardson, Plano, and Allen. When you get to McKinney you will see an exit
for Eldorado Parkway, take it and go under Eldorado and circle around to get
on it going West. You will take Eldorado through two Traffic lights. At the
second traffic light you will see a 7-11, a McDonalds, a Callaway's, then
across the street you will see a Day care center, a Firestation, then my
subdivision, The Legends of McKinney. The first street on your left is
Legend, take the left. The second left turn from that is my street, Cedar
Crest Dr. We are the third house on the right, 4419 Cedar Crest Dr., the
first two story house on the right. 972-529-1309