No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

tables. Table reservations need to be sent to me. Here is a list of what I
currently have reserved. Please forgive any spelling errors :o)

Becky Demonja-- 1 8ft
                2 6ft
Gwenolin     -- 1 8ft
Correan      -- 1 8ft
Suzanne the Herbalist-- 1 8ft

If there are any corrections on tables needed that have been listed, or you
would like to reserve a table, please contact me at Wolfdreamer3 at attbi.com
or here.

Thank you!
   Trish  aka Jullianna Burke