No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

they were annouced as Event Stewards at business meeting in September.

>Again, I think private inquiries are more appropriate at this time, I >have
>no doubt they will write to the list when ready.  Maybe they are >being
>courteous in waiting until after Fall Court to start talking >publicly
>about their plans for Warlord, so that people's attentions >are not
>diluted?

Possibly, but then what is the point of having selected Event Stewards nine
months prior to the event? I will say that I have heard rumor that something
is being done. In time I am sure the rest of the barony will be informed as
to what is being done and how we all can participate in the preparations for
the event.

Borek