No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

lage Drive, turning right at the 4 way stop at the top of the hill onto Hor=
izon Road; turn right at the lights onto Ridge Road, the FM-740 toward Heat=
h. After approx 2 miles sign in front welcomes you to Heath and road turns =
sharply 90 deg. right then 90 deg. left after which you should take the fir=
st turn on your right and immediately right again into Chandlers' Landing. =
Tell the gate you are visiting Mr Beecher at 5618 Cambria, (he should issue=
 a pass and open the barrier). Proceed through the barrier (or better still=
, under it - it makes white marks on the car!), and turn right at the Stop =
sign onto Yacht Club Drive. About 100 yards after the 2nd sleeping policema=
n (speed bump), turn left into Cambria Drive - number 5618 is just past the=
 first lamp post on the left. From the East, Ridge Road is an exit from the=
 I-30 (Exit 68 I think - if you see Wal-Mart and are still on I-30 enjoy yo=
ur trip across the lake and turn around at Dalrock Road then follow directi=
ons above!), after leaving the I-30 turn left at the lights into Ridge Road=
, after 1 mile you come to the traffic lights mentioned above, proceed stra=
ight on and follow above directions. MAPSCO 30C square P.    Busily in the =
dream,Lord Andrew of Alton and Lady Stella of Lundeia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...