No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

Take I20 about 30 miles west to the 2728/429 exit (middle of no where, not
sure why it even shows on the yahoo map)

turn left under/over the highway and shortly there will be a turn to the
right on the 2728

Take 2728 until it ends at 34. turn left on to 34 and continue on 34 until
you get to the site. Be prepared for many small towns and to drive through
scenic Kaufman on your way.

If you miss the turn off for 34, it also runs through Terrell so you can
catch it later on up I20. Just head south through Kaufman on 34 and it will
take you past Sokol hall before you get to I45

Borek
Coronation Event Steward