No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

In the evenings, the Hampton-Westmoreland exit from I-30 West is closed.
Also, the highway narrows to one lane going west by Sylvan.  Therefore, I
suggest that you take I-35 South from the mixmaster downtown.

Exit Jefferson west.  This will take you through downtown Oak Cliff with al=
the attendant signals.  Go past the signal for Hampton and turn left at
Westmoreland which is the next signal. After you turn on Westmoreland, you
will see a church on the corner on your right.  There are two (2) entrances
to the church=92s parking lot.  The first one is at the end of the church
building and the second one is at the end of the parking lot.  Turn right
into the second parking lot entrance.  You will be directly across from our
house.  It is a brown brick Tudor with a Japanese maple in the front yard.

I will try to have a sign in the yard.

If you have questions, call - 214-330-8518.