No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

The Canton First Monday Trade Days Campground in Canton, Texas just off IH
20, approximately 1 hour east of Dallas, Texas. Take Exit #526 off IH 20
then go south on FM 859 approximately 1.2 miles to the West Gate entrance.

The site opens on Friday, May 23 at noon and closes Monday, May 26 at noon.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie Cunningham" <Julie at ettros.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:01 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Help!! How do I get there?

: Help yall - I cant remember the directions on how to get to the site.  Can
anyone provide directions?
:
: Thanks
: Julie Cunningham
: aka Kate (short for Bob)
:
: ;)
: Steppes mailing list
: Steppes at ansteorra.org

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com