[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 5-30-06

hq@plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue May 30 10:44:45 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late reminder; tonight, May 30, 2006, we will be having dance class from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell
Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

As it is the fifth Tuesday of the month, we will be having Revel night, so bring snacks if you want, and we'll dance by request.
It's hot outside, so garb is definitely optional.

For a look at the map please follow this link:
http://dancemaster.org/map.html

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Hope to see you there!

HL Helene Quivremont
(Alicia Borman)