[Steppes] Fwd: Re: Golden Key items

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 11:17:09 PDT 2006

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Golden Key items
To: "Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>

  Well, heres the thing.  Some of the dresses that I am refering to are of a heavy fabric and would make very hot T-Tunics - not good to loan out for Warlord.  Some are with Elizabethan corsets, and can in no way be re-used to make anything really.

  I am thinking that if we can fetch money for these type items, we can go to Perth and buy $1.00 or $2.00 a yard fabric (maybe linen blend).  This will make a more suitable garment for our events.  We could even make several T-Tunics with the money this one garment can bring.

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
  If the fabric is still good and the pattern adaptable, would it be
possible to cut down some of the large dresses and modify them into
t-tunics?