[Steppes] (no subject)

Catalina Elvira Osorio Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 17:39:35 PDT 2006

A lot of these items in lonaer are very specific, such as Elizabethan gowns
that will only fit a size 10 female. What we have perenially been short on
is large size hot weather garb for men and women. I think selling off some
of this stuff for fabric to make t-tunics is a wonderful idea.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino