[Steppes] Steppes Boffer winners

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 13:49:52 PDT 2006

>And what of our future the children?
>Lady Eithne

Lady Eithne,    You are so kind to be concerned about our future.   We had
five youth participate in the boffer tournament - Cameron, Alexander, Zach,
Askander (Zander), and Ambroglio (Ben).  They were all fine participants and
had a very good time whacking on each other.  It was Cameron's first tourney
as he just turned 6.  The winners were Cameron, Zach, and Ambroglio.  Each
winner received a prize basket and an original scroll created by Lady Ciard.

My thanks go to those who helped with the boffer tourney.  Lady Ciard for
her wonderful scrolls, Lord Arias for marshalling, and my co-sponsors - Lady
Tereysa, Lady Colleen, and Lady Elspeth.
The four of us are making plans to sponsor more tournaments in the future.

Al servizio del Sogno,
Lady Micola Soranzo
Central Region Youth Marshal