[Steppes] OT searching for a drum

Melody tucker melodyonmymind at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 07:54:14 PDT 2006

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy a drum...Id like a jembe (sp) or dumbec or even a conga.........If anyone knows someone who would like to sell theirs or a store i can buy one id really appreciate it . It is for one of my boys birthday..Ive looked on ebay and altho the prices are good im a little nervous about the quality of a musical instrument i cant check out before i buy.......thank you Lady Rachel