[Steppes] OT - Lost Cat in Carrollton

traci@crimsonvision.net traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Jun 6 12:53:43 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

It's with a heavy heart that I email you today in hopes that as in the last time I posted a friends animal was missing within hours the dog was found.  This time it is Hrafns and my own cat that has gone missing.

Dante is about 12-15 pounds; pretty large for a cat. Long hair, all black except for some dark smokey grey/black fur on his belly. He went missing sometime during the night on Thursday as we went to be with him at our feet thursday night and he was nowhere to be found Friday morning for breakfast. He should have a silver and black collar on with his name, our phone number and a bell  Dante is just over 6 months old and was due to be neutered this month; alas he may have had other ideas.  :(  Hopefully he is has just found a temporary girlfriend and will be home when she tires of him (although my guilt is overbearing at the thought of another litter of kittens brought into this world unintentionally).

He is very friendly so please try and grab him or even call to him (and go psssss, psssssss, pssssss) and he might come to you (he's that friendly).

Here are two semi-recent pictures of him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CrimsonVision/dante2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CrimsonVision/dante1.jpg

And here is one of his father who he very much resembles now (but Dante is more black):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CrimsonVision/dad.jpg

We live right behind Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton (where fighter practice is); a neighbor saw him heading to the park Thursday night but didn't know he wasn't supposed to be out so didn't pick him up. :( I've been out flyering the neighborhood (175 houses yesterday alone) and checking shelters but still no luck.

Pease call us at 817-714-9489 with any information!

Thank you,
Elizabeta mka Traci