[Steppes] Making loaner garb

Catalina Elvira Osorio Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:50:43 PDT 2006

Thank you Sir Morgan,

I have a whole bag of trim, of various lengths, that I will donate to this
effort. I won't be able to join the sewing day on June 17, but I will try to
turn out some tunics also.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino

Morgan Buchanan wrote:
In the interest of good loaner gear, I'll match the first $50 raised by this
effort dollar for dollar with a cash donation. I'd love to see our
newcomers in an inexpensive linen or linen blend tunic and overtunic. It
looks good, people who look and feel good are less likely to feel "at home"
at events and are more likely to come back.

Sir Morgan