[Steppes] Period Gamesters Gathering this Thursday

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Sat Apr 7 13:48:30 PDT 2007

Heya folks. It's that time again.

Just a reminder that Genevieve and I will be hosting another night of
learning, playing, and sharing period games this week. While my
knowledge focuses on Elizabethan card and dice games, that is by no
means all we'll do. This will be non-structured... we'll just go with
the flow and play whatever strikes the fancy of those attending. No
experience is necessary, just the desire to have fun.

Thursday April 12th
(and every 2nd Thursday of the month)
7 - 10pm
Duncan and Genevieve's
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas TX 75287

A map is in the April Steppesletter (thanks Susanne), or you can contact
me privately if you'd prefer for directions.

See ya there!

Duncan Hepburn