[Steppes] For sale...

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 11:19:22 PDT 2007

A Baby Wolf four-harness loom, complete with heddles, bobbins and shuttle.
It was used when I got it, and I haven't used it myself.  New, the loom and
accessories run around $1500.  I'm asking $500.

Also for sale, a practically new Schacht 36" wide rigid heddle loom, on it's
own stand, with both a 10- and 12-dent heddle, shuttle, and pickup bar.
Schacht no longer makes the 36" wide version (I don't know why), but I remember
paying around $250 for it.  Personally, with my short arms, I found it a bit
awkward to weave on, which may be why they don't make it anymore.  For someone
with longer arms, it could be quite nice.  The way the loom and stand are built
together makes it very compact, and relatively easy to move around.  I'm asking
$125.

Only dire necessity induces me to put these up for sale, but there you go.
And no, there isn't much in the way of negotiating room on the prices.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

HL Saqra al-Kudsi