[Steppes] OT Walmart - Cloth

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 04:42:36 PDT 2007

I was told that there will be truck load cloth sales at 12 local Walmart's
this weekend and next. That the sales will demonstrate the support of the
community for the cloth at that store. Now personally I can also see how they  may
be unloading all there cloth so they can close it down. But the bottom line
is this SALE.

I know for a fact that the ones in Midlothian and Waxahachie with have the
sales.

HL Maili  Donnel MacGregor

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael  of Langley