[Steppes] [Elfsea] Upcoming Demos

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 11:19:27 PDT 2007

Why not just let who wants to go where, go?  I'm going to Highland Games...I
usually do because I love Celtic music.  I don't usually participate in the
demo, but I can certainly bring out A&S stuff for the display.  I don't usually
go to A-KON (well, it usually is opposite Steppes Warlord, so I wouldn't).
But it is a two-day weekend, so why not do both?  Go to Highland Games on
Saturday, A-KON on Sunday, or vice versa?  As far as I know, both events have single
day tickets.

My point is that it doesn't have to be black and white: grey is a very nice
color.  It doesn't have to be just one Barony doing each demo, it can be people
from both on both days, just maybe not the same people both days.

HL Saqra