[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class--on hiatus

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Mon Apr 16 07:30:54 PDT 2007

Hiya All!

After talking with the other dance instructors and due to low class attendance in recent months we've decided to put the courtly dance class on hiatus.

We'll still be available for special events, demos, etc. but the weekly class will be cancelled for at least the next several months or until folks express interest in meeting up again.

As always I can be reached via e-mail at hq at plumes.org.
The yahoogroup we use for class announcements, dallasrendancers at yahoogroups.com will remain active.

We're not going away, just cancelling class for a while.

Good Cheer!
HL Helene
(Alicia)