[Steppes] Snow in Southern Steppes

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 12:41:29 PDT 2007

I have, but not for years and years.  I think it was 1979 or 1980, we had
snow on Easter weekend in April.  I remember because I had just moved into my
first Dallas one-bedroom apartment, and my dad and his new bride came and spent
their "honeymoon" with me.  Why anyone would want to spend their honeymoon
visiting relatives, I don't know, but we had to go out and buy her a jacket to
keep warm!  Hope those who are on the road get back safely, and that everyone
still has a blessed Easter...

Saqra