[Steppes] Clothier's Guild Renewed

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 11:34:36 PDT 2007

Clothier's Guild Restarted...

  Date:   Monday, April 23rd (location TBD)
  Time:   7pm to 9pm
  Reoccuring:  Every 3rd Monday following our first meeting

  Mission Statement - The Steppes Clothier's Guild is established to teach people about different styles of medevial dress and the creation of said styles as well as have fun learning!

  Notes:
  1.   Each quarter will be spent on one topic (a list to be decided upon by the group).
  We will encourage creation of something from the period to have to "show" for as a result.

  2.  This is a group effort and, therefore, all input will be considered!

  3.  The Guild will support Artisan and, hopefully, start or help a few of our own on the way to that prestigious path.

  Please direct any questions, comments or concerns to me at tinygypsylady at yahoo.com

  YIS,

Viviana Rowntree

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds