[Steppes] [Elfsea] Upcomming Demos

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Apr 13 11:09:04 PDT 2007

My point was, and I apologize for not making it clearer earlier, is
this:  Demo participation has been down - people have lives, work,
family, and all of those little chores and emergencies that take up our
time.  Because of this my thought was that instead of trying to do two
demos that will only attract a few people we combine our assets and do
one big good demo.  My own personal opinion, having attended both the
Highlaned Games and A-Kon MANY times, is that the Highland Games is a
much more appropriate and accessable venue.

Alaric