[Steppes] Demo Coordinator - Additional Information

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Apr 13 18:07:47 PDT 2007

Ok, specifies are -

June 16th from 12 PM to 4 PM, which is a Saturday.

The group is Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA). Their web site is

http://www.bacausa.com/

email:
info at baca-dallas.com

BACA is a tax exempt 501-C-3 Non-Profit Corporation

They are running an event at Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton, which
involves having kids come out and have a day of fun in the park. Sort of
a medieval theme event. This is what I recall from the lady who walked
over and introduced herself with a hand out a  with additional
information. Her name is Tina.

The President of the local Chapter is
Tim Chambers
at:  The_GAEL at verizon.net

David Taylor
Vice-President
at: ducatidarmah at aol.com

Roy Wantland
Secretary
csnyfreek at aol.com

I said I would pass this information to the Barony.

MIchael Kettering
Steppes KM