[Steppes] Demo Coordinator June 16th, 2007 Demo for abused Kids

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Apr 16 08:15:25 PDT 2007

Yes, so if you are functioning as the Demo Coordinate - then I would
suggest that you contact Roy Wantland and introduced yourself to him.
And go from there.

I know my schedule for this Summer - college courses which will start on
May 15th and run through August 4th. Right now, I used Saturdays as a
day to get caught up and prepare for the following week. I am not in a
position this far out to commit to anything on a Saturday, which is what
has happen this semester as well. As time approaches to the June 16th,
that may change for this group's event, but right now, I can not commit
this early.

YIS,
Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes KM