[Steppes] CLOTHIER'S GUILD - REVIVED!

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:16:36 PDT 2007

Good day all,

  I hope that this day sees those who braved the intrepid weather at Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame well and unthawed.

  I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our first meeting of the revived Clothier's Guild on Monday, April 23rd.  The time right now will be at 7pm.

  Because this will be our first meeting and therefore the basis for our future activities, I want to try to meet in a generalized locale.

  SO!  If you are interested in attending, please email me and let me know from whenst in our Barony you come.  I would like to have our meeting place determined and set by this Wednesday.  I know two people will be coming from Celina & the Little Elm area.

  We will not be sewing or anything yet.  We will set up our calendar and our topics for the next couple of quarters and our location(s)... so please come join us if you want to study other periods in history than yours or if you wish to share about your period!

  YIS,

  Viviana
  Clothier's Guild Mistress

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds