[Steppes] [Elfsea] Upcomming Demos

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 16 11:01:25 PDT 2007

I was asked a bit back if I thought that con demos would be a worthy
endeavor, and I said that I did.

So I am putting my money where my mouth is and getting off my duff.

We'll be there at A-Kon. I will fight (rapier) and work the table if
needed, as well as anything else. Genevieve will work the table and
whatever else is needed. We'll see what A&S projects we can dig up to
display also.

Definitely please count us in.

I am a big fan of our traditional demos also, and though I'll be missing
out on some scotch eggs this year, I think this is worth a shot.

Also, thanks to all who have been working your tail off on all this prep
work.

Don Duncan (and Mistress Genevieve)