[Steppes] a minor note

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 17:56:24 PDT 2007

E flat could be a minor note.

I was on the 5th grade slide rule team. The
principal was our coach, and we came in 3rd.

We were not geeks. We were nerds! And proud of
it.
And the jocks beat us up on a regular basis. And
so did the Science teacher, because he was the
Jr. High coach.

I do not consider myself to be technically
superior, inferior or posterior.
I simply am different.

Oh, and I am 54 today. pbbbt!

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Vicki Marsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net> wrote:

> Me, too!Me, too!!
>
> First, a music geek, then a computer geek, a
> sci-fi book geek, a
> Byzantine geek, and now, a fiber geek.
>
> It's all about the level of obsession and
> inability to hold a
> conversation of 5 minutes or more without
> babbling about the current
> subject du jour.
>

> Xene
> (who used to know how to work a slide-rule,
> even)

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides