[Steppes] Help For Richard

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 20:36:12 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/17/2007 10:28:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
reese_esther at yahoo.com writes:

Um, a mask to represent something Elizabethan?

A mask an Elizabethan would have worn to a masque, or a masquerade?

Esther

The following is the note from the Teacher.

"We are reading Act 1 of Romeo and Juliet, we will be re-creating the scene
whwere Romeo and Juliet meet at the Capuiet Ball. You will make an original
mask  that represents who you would have been during this important party. "

HL Maili  Donnel MacGregor

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael  of Langley