[Steppes] a minor note

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 10:59:19 PDT 2007

Oh, I was a jock until I hurt my back. Then I
realized that I needed to learn to read better.
Little did I know I had lexdislia. It was not
diagnosed until a delayed session of college
life. The military got in the way, you know.
I dress in funny clothes when I operate a large
digital press. And somewhere I have a tie hanging
on a rack. I think it is next to my small sword.
I carried a camera for several years, capturing
others enjoying their lives.
I Marshal and Chirurgeon for the "jocks", and
sometimes act like I am a rapier fighter.
I disguise myself as a Herald as well.

Oh, and those who have problems with styles and
accessories that I am wearing, just have
problems, and I tend to ignore them.

Crandall, Olde Phart
Some say it takes a village to raise a child, but
it takes a Viking to raze a village.