[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 23 04:21:15 PDT 2007

AlKudsi at aol.com wrote:

>  While this is a good thought, and I believe has actually been done in the
>  past at some of the early Artisans, the point still is that the event would NOT
>  be eligible for giving out armigerous-type awards, which I believe can only be
>  given out at a kingdom calendar event.
>  Grices, Tracks, Acorns, even Rising Stars, plus the title awards could be given
>  out in a relaxed court without a bunch of kingdom awards.

Minor nit pick.  It is ANY precedence bearing award, not just the armigerous ones.
Rising Stars would not beallowedas they grant precedence in the kingdom.  Only
the local non precedence awards (Gryce's Track, Acorn) would be allowed.  And
of course any non-award title we would like as you stated.

Alasdair