[Steppes] Great News from Gleann Abhann

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 05:54:55 PDT 2007

YES!!!! She  was the hospitaler before me.  Very good news!

  Katheryn

Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
  That's fantastic news! I don't know how many of you remember this dear lady
who lived in our Barony for a brief period a couple years ago, but this is
indeed fantastic news! It's always nice to see her at Gulf Wars and she
gets back for the odd event now and then, living in Lousiana.

Huzzah indeed!

Morgan