[Steppes] No Equestrian at Steppes Warlord this year

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Apr 23 11:56:31 PDT 2007

Elizabeta,

Well done.  The measure of a truly good officer is the ability to make hard,
unpopular calls when that's the right thing to do.  I'm sure this was hard
for you, but you are clearly doing what's right for the equestrian
community, and what's right for the Steppes.

I'm impressed.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin