[Steppes] Artisan considerations.(long)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 24 05:33:34 PDT 2007

Sue Rogers <suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  Having a Baronial or
>  Regional collegium would combine well with Artisan, if there are not a lot
>  of A&S classes (probable lack ot instructors being the reason), if the site
>  permits.

That is actually an option I do not think I had seen listed yet.  A multi-group calendar event that gets combined with artisan.  Could be a collegium, though as Suzanna stated there may be problems with getting instructors.  Could be just some sort of evening revel.  Anyone up for a party with Elfsea? ;-)  Just something else to think about.

Alasdair