[Steppes] Artisan as regional

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 24 08:46:45 PDT 2007

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Actually I did suggest doing Artisan as a regional event with
>  Elfsea...........

My apologies then.  I must have missed it with the rest of the email.  I am not sure about comining the artisans as each has different requirements if I remember correctly, but there is nothing to stop us from doing it in conjunction with a joint event.

Of course it would also be up to the other group(be it Elfsea, or someone else such as Emerald keep.  just remember that we are in no position to "decide" anythign for other groups.  We don't want to seem like we are trying to do that. ;-)