[Steppes] Artisan considerations.(long)

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 19:29:58 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/24/2007 2:23:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
AlKudsi at aol.com writes:

I think  one of the things "wrong" with our barony right now is the lack of
Baronial events where we can just enjoy each other's company, bond, play,
and
have a relaxed attitude.  Even Populace has become overcome with  baronial
business lately.  Admittedly, we've had some serious  business to accomplish,
but
even when we don't, we don't seem to have any  fun.  The last one at Kalida
and
Thorkel's last summer, which was  billed as Populace and Swim Party, I was
the
only one who brought a suit  to swim.  Everyone else stayed inside to
politick
and hash over  business.  If you ask me, we seem to have lost our capacity
for
having fun, and I would dearly like to see us get it back....

HL  Saqra
Steppes Artisan

This is an opinion that has been greatly disscussed at our house as  of late.
 We do need to come together as a group and bond and play.

HL Maili  Donnel MacGregor

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael  of Langley