[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:53:47 PDT 2007

Laugh at me if you all wish but to me the tradition is Epiphany itself. :)

I like the reasons why there is a 12th night. I like knowing that the gifts
I give represent something more than a thing I give. I like that in a sense
we are all following a bright shining star in the night to see where it will
lead us, to see old friends, make new ones, and enjoy the company of all.

Chiara