[Steppes] Weather

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:35:49 PDT 2007

The tornado, or winds, that hit Lincoln Park and the Mexican Restaurant
(Villa Grande) on 380 and 720 were about 1/2 mile from us.  The restaurant
lost part of its roof and a wall.  I guess there was some damage in the
trailer park over there too.  Faelan and I were both at work at the
time, and luckily we don't have any damage, just lots of water and
lightning.

Constance/Rachel