[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.. Please help us help them.

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 09:44:28 PDT 2007

Good Day all...

  I apologize for the lateness of this request. Lazy Dragon Con is supporting the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, and we would like to help support that cause as well.

  So, we would like to have a raffle of sorts.  Any items you are willing to donate will be raffled off to anyone who would like to purchase a ticket.  The money will then go to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.

  Please consider participating in this excellent cause.  I am sure we all know of someone who has been effected by Breast Cancer.  And, it makes our Barony look good to help support a cause.

  If you would like to participate and have something to provide, please contact me directly.  I am preparing a list of items that we can post.  I am personally going to donate a piece or two of my jewelry.  It does NOT have to be period things.

  Thank you in advance for your support!

  YIS,

  Lady Viviana Rowntree
  Tavern Mistress