[Steppes] Lazy Dragon A&S

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:58:24 PDT 2007

Ok, the final results are in. We have either a 6, or 8 foot table, with
chair(s) to display whatever we like inside, in the AC. Esther and Suzanne
the Herbalist had volunteered to bring things for display, but anyone who
can donate things to display is more than welcome to do so.

Also, if anyone has anything they're bringing for the Tavern Saturday night,
be sure to let Vivanna know ahead of time (read: before Friday) what you're
bringing so she knows what to expect and we don't end up with a lot of
duplicates.

If anyone isn't working Friday, or just wants an excuse to take a sick day,
we could use a couple more volunteers for loadup at noon. Many hands make
easy work.

Thanks again everyone, and I'll see you this weekend.

Faelan