[Steppes] In Case Anyone at the Demo Checks Their Email....

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 20:41:15 PDT 2007

Or checks their email before they go back to the Demo....

I bought two small ceramic goblets for $10. I BELIEVE I left them in the party room, but I'm not sure. They are whitish-cream, and were in a white paper bag.

If someone could snag them for me, I'd be grateful. If not, I'll check with lost and found at the con.

Esther