[Steppes] YOGA TONIGHT (Monday, August 6th)

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:29:27 PDT 2007

Ok guys,

  I hate to do this but I am exhausted from this weekend's event and I still have a bit of a headache.

  So, I am going to cancel class for tonight.  If you can let others know, I would sincerely appreciate it.  I am going to go home and take more pain pills for my head.

  Namaste,

  Viviana

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"