[Steppes] Next Clothier's Guild meeting - Update on August 25th change

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:54:11 PDT 2007

Good Day to all in the lovely Barony of Steppes,

  For those of you who were interested in helping HL Katya cut out the design for the new Bard's Cope, we will TENTATIVELY be meeting on August 26th (yes Sunday) instead of August 25th (Saturday).

  HL Katya will be getting back to me this weekend about the time and location.  We do not want to post and have it change.  But I did want to let you know as soo as feasibly possible the date changed.

  Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

  Good Day!

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"