Youth Rapier Practice sláinte

Dacarus dacaruss at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 16:01:13 PDT 2007

    Sláinte, Youth Rapier Practice this Sunday at Mary  Head Park In Carrollton, same place as heavy weapons. Come on out and  be insane with us, brave the heat. Anyone that wants to fight rapier is  welcome and if you want, try sword and board with the Stepps Heavy  Fighters. Youth Rapier starts at 3:00pm and heavy weapons starts at  2:00pm.  If you need to contact me, my number is 469-247-9740.

  Canacan O'Breen

  P.S. I havent read any of the other posts on the cancellation of the regular practice, I just know its about heat.

  Slán agus beannacht leat