[Steppes] ISO Baroness Francesca... sorry!

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 11:25:31 PDT 2007

This is what I get for multitasking too much.

TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:  Francesca,

Would you mind bring a few scrolls and perhaps paints, etc for the A&S table?

Thank you!

YIS,

Viviana Rowntree
Oakenwald Pursuivant

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"