[Steppes] *everyone's* State Fair ribbons!!

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Fri Aug 31 05:18:33 PDT 2007

Well, actually there is another.

I received word that my basket took third place.  Please stop by and check it out.  It's an orange and brown monstrosity.

Congrats to everyone that entered and to those that won as well.

Katya/Karen Calhoun

>>> Diane Rudin <serena1570 at yahoo.com> 8/31/2007 5:07 AM >>>
When you go to the State Fair next month, be sure to check out the
work of the OTHER Steppes folks who've won ribbons at the Fair!

While I don't know who specifically has won this year, our "usual
suspects" are HL Keara Ryan (Mary Schirmer), Mistress Kalida (Sandra
McFarland), and HL Saqra (Jackie Saunders).

There's an Information desk in one corner of the Creative Arts
building where they can look up for you by entrant's name which cases
contain which items.

--Serena Lascelles / Diane Rudin
Embarassed Wife!

P.S.  Clarification for poor confused Gunthar -- Girl Scout *items*