[Steppes] Embroidery Lessons this Thursday

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 02:09:31 PST 2007

Embroidery lessons will be held at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, December 6th
at Serena's home (7135 Vinland St, Dallas TX 75227).

This is not a "guild" (ranks, structure, judging others' work), nor
is it to be a "stitch and <rhymes>" (yakking while working on
stuff).  It is also not about producing specific projects -- my
persona and your persona may be more than a thousand years apart!

It's so that people who know embroidery stitch techniques can teach
those techniques to people who want to learn them.  Pretty simple,
eh?

If you already have some embroidery supplies, go ahead and bring
them.  I do have a limited supply of items for those who don't have
any already.

--Serena

Use your favorite online mapping gizmo to locate us at:

7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX  75227-1829

Take your best route to I-30 and Buckner.  Turn south on Buckner.
To avoid construction, pass Samuel Blvd.  Turn west (right) on Clover
Haven, the first right after Samuel.  Turn north (right) on Freestone
Circle, the first right.  Turn west (left) onto Vinland St., the
third street after you turn onto Freestone.  Please call Robin/Serena
at 214-388-8156 if you need further directions.

Allergy notice:  there is a cat residing at this home.