[Steppes] Clothier's Guild Meeting - Sunday, December 16th

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 06:55:07 PST 2007

Good Day (morning) to all...

  I wanted to make sure everyone is aware our last Clothier's Guild meeting/get together of the year will be this coming Sunday.  Please feel free to bring any project you want to work on... get advice, help, etc.

  We will be helping our lovely Baroness with her Stained Glass Banner for 12th Night.  That means painting.  If you would like to participate, please contact Her Excellency to see what she might need from us.

  FYI, I have limited room and seating.  Therefore, please RSVP and bring a chair, although I am sure we will be painting on the floor.  I do have two tables for sewing/cutting.

  Please RSVP with me by this Friday (no later than 4pm please as I do not have internet at home), so I can make sure to have enough room.  Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (I drink only water).

  I have two cats as well... just so you know.

  My address is as follows:

  18880 Marsh Lane #2203
  Dallas, TX 75287
  The Georgian Apts (Off of Marsh between Rosemeade and 190)

  My numbers are listed on the Officer's Website if you need to contact me about Sunday.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"