[Steppes] February Steppes Populace

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:07:19 PST 2007

Good Morrow, my friends!

My Lord Husband and I are honored to host the February Steppes Populace
Revel in our new home on February 23.  Please feel free to bring a dish to
share.  Our address is 8920 Yosemite Trail, Crossroads, TX 76227.  If you
get lost please call 214-257-8174 or 972-979-8642 (Constance's Cell phone).

Below is a link to the Mapquest page to our development (Cross Oak Ranch).
Those who are attending the brewing classes, this is the same place where
classes are held. :)

Once you enter the development follow Cross Oak Ranch Blvd to Liberty (there
will be a sign that says "Future Home of Denton ISD").  Turn Left on Liberty
and follow it to Yosemite Trail (it is the next to the last road with houses
on it) and turn left.  Our house is 8920 (on the Right side of the road) and
we are the 3rd house before Round Up Street.  We'll have signs out directing
you to us.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=&city=Aubrey&state=TX&zipcode=76227%2d2212&country=US&geodiff=1

Note to those with allergies, we have two indoor cats.

In Service,

Constance & Faelan