[Steppes] Fwd: Archery Practice

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 15:14:30 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/12/2007 5:13:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,  DonnelShaw
writes:

In a message dated 2/12/2007 9:42:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com writes:

I was at Eastfield at 1:00 on Sunday and drove around for about  20
minutes and did not see anyone.

Did no one else show up,  did I just miss you or not see you, or is there
another "Eastfield"  I'm not aware of?

Alaric

We were there a little after 1pm in the church parking  lot waiting to see
who would show up. Lord Alvin  hates to  pull everything out and set up if no
one shows up. Especially with the  really bad cold weather. There was a good
turn out. (6) (I stayed in the  car and graded papers) So every thing was set up
and running by  1:45  This is the same spot they have been shooting at for a
while.  Sorry we missed you.

Donnel